Change or add a new email to your PayPal account explained

change paypal email, change paypal account email, change paypal email address, change email paypal, add new email paypal, computer tutorials
Hello, dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this new episode.
In today's video, I'll explain to you in detail how to change or add a new email to your PayPal account. The latter provides the possibility of having more than one email address in your account, and you can use all of them to receive a payment for example.
It's worth noting that creating more than one personal or business account is against PayPal policy, meaning that you are allowed to make one business account and one personal account. I am sure of this information because I have previously contacted customer service and they confirmed this.
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: