How to activate secret chat in messenger



Hello guys and welcome to this episode,
In this video, I'll explain a very important feature on Facebook Messenger app. It's a feature that increases protection and privacy of the conversations on the app, I'm talking here about the secret chat on Messenger. I will explain in detail how to activate secret conversation on Messenger easily.
So, dear viewers, if you are asking yourselves
"How do I make a secret chat on Messenger"
You are watching the right video
I'll also explain how to activate self-deleting messages on Messenger, and please note, the same feature was recently added to WhatsApp app.

Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new video.
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions.
Enjoy watching
And thanks for watching



Computer Tutorials on Facebook



No comments: