How to recover suspended, disabled Instagram account



Dear readers, hello and welcome to this post, in a previous episode, I explained how to retrieve Instagram account without an email or phone number

You can watch it via the following link: 

How to recover Instagram account without email or phone number


In this episode, I'll make a detailed explanation of how to recover or open a disabled Instagram account, I mean how to recover a deleted or suspended Instagram account, and I will also explain some important points regarding the problem of not showing the Instagram contact page or the Instagram support page, in addition to how to protect yourself From scam and fraud regarding false promises from some people who claim their ability to recover accounts or solve related problems, because unfortunately I receive several messages from people who have been scammed and their money has been stolen unfortunately, so I decided to also refer to this point. 

Please be careful.


Enjoyable watching

Don't forget to susbcribe and turn on the bell to get the notification whenever I upload a new video.

Thanks for watching.



Computer Tutorials on Facebook


No comments: