How to remove Truecaller account permanently

how can i remove my truecaller permanently, computer tutorials, i want to remove my truecaller account permanently, remove my number from truecaller,
Permanently deleting Truecaller account
Hello and welcome dear followers and visitors to this post, many users of the Truecaller application are looking for a way to permanently delete their accounts from the application and its database, and in this episode, I will explain how to permanently delete a Truecaller account, I mean how to delete the name from Truecaller, (you will permanently remove your number from the application by doing this). 
Please note: This is an excerpt from the episode in which I explained in detail the tools and features of the Truecaller application. To watch the full episode, please visit the following link:

Please note: After doing this process, wait 24 hours, and if you find that your account or number still appears in the search result, go to this link:

Then write your phone number in the field designated for that, then click Unlist Phone Number. Thus, you will have deleted the number from Truecaller
Do not hesitate to contact me via my Facebook page if you have any questions, and also do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new video. Have fun and thanks for watching.



No comments: