Retrieve google account password

i want to retrieve my gmail account, computer tutorials, how can i recover my google account, i need to recover my gmail account, google acc recovery, 
Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials channel and welcome to this episode, in which I'll explain how to retrieve a Google account password.
Please note, when we talk about a Google account, here I mean the recovery of a Gmail account because the latter is considered among the services provided by a Google account.
As for the method of protecting your Google account against hacking and how to link your phone with your account, as well as the method of obtaining the backup codes, I explained all this in detail in a previous episode, which you can watch via the following link

How do I protect my Gmail account easily?

Gmail website:
https://accounts.google.com

Do not hesitate to contact me via my Facebook page if you have any questions, and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Have fun and thanks for watching.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook


No comments: