How does the internet work briefly and in detail

What is the meaning of Internet? And how does it work in detail?

Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog, and welcome to this new episode, through which I will explain to you the concept of the Internet and how it works briefly and in detail.

I'll explain the following:

- What is the meaning of the Internet?

- What is the concept of a local network LAN

- What is the concept of a wide area network WAN

- What is the concept of HTTP

- MAC ADDRESS CONCEPT

- How data is transferred over the Internet

- The concept of a server

And more... I'll let you discover the rest in the video.

Do not hesitate to contact me via the comments section below the video or via my Facebook page, and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new episode.

Have fun and thanks for watching.


No comments: