How to activate wps feature from the phone


how can i activate wps from my phone, how do i turn on wps feature on my router, steps to turn on wps feature on wifi in detail, computer tutorials
How to activate wps from the phone easily
Welcome dear viewers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials blog, In this episode, I suggest a simplified explanation of how to activate wps from the phone easily.
This feature, by the way enables you to connect to WiFi without password but, frankly, I do not prefer it because it contradicts the steps that must be taken to protect WiFi from hacking.
For more information, you can watch the full episode via the following link:
How To Connect To WiFi Without Password
In which I explained:
- wps concept
- The purpose of wps
- types of wps
- How to activate wps

Do not forget to share your opinions and inquiries via comments or by contacting me through my Facebook page.
Also, do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I add a new episode.
Have fun watching
Thank you

Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: