Linking your bank card with your Paypal and activating it

computer tutorials, how do I link my card to my PayPal account, How to create Paypal account easily on the phone, How to permanently delete PayPal account

Hello dear viewers and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog to this episode, if you are wondering how do I link my card to my PayPal account?
You are watching the right video, through which I will explain how to link a bank card with PayPal easily and in a legal way, whether it is a Master Card, Visa, Maestro, etc...
You can watch the full episode via the following link:
How to create PayPal account easily from my phone
In which I explained:

- How to create a Paypal account easily.
- How to link your card with your PayPal account
- How to protect your PayPal account from deletion
I also explained How to convert a PayPal account from personal to business, and How to permanently delete a PayPal account.

Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Enjoy watching.

No comments: