How to hide my active status on facebook and messenger

how to hide the active status on facebook and messenger, computer tutorials, hide my active status messenger facebook, i want to hide active status fb
Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this new episode, in which I'll explain how to hide your active status on Facebook and Messenger.
Please note, if you applied the method on one platform only (Facebook or Messenger) you'll still appear as active in case you accessed one of the platforms, that's why you have to apply the method on both of them (as shown in the video).
Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new episode, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for watching.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: