How to change your Gmail account password

change gmail password, change gmail account password, change google account password, how to change gmail account password, google account password
Hello, dear followers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this episode.
In this video, I'll explain to you how to change the password of your Gmail account, step by step.
Please note, when we talk about the Gmail account, here we are talking about the Google account, which enables the user to obtain other services such as:
Google Drive, Maps, Google Play, Gmail, etc... This means that when the account password is changed, the same will apply to all services provided by the Google account, including the Gmail account of course.
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: