How to prevent any device from connecting to your Wi-Fi

How to prevent any device from connecting to your Wi-Fi
Hello, dear followers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials channel and welcome to this new episode.
In previous episodes, I explained the following topics:

How to prevent any device from connecting to your Wi-Fi


In this episode, I will explain in detail how to block or prevent any device from connecting to the network (WiFi) using the router settings only and without programs.
The device used in this tutorial is Tp-Link, but the method remains almost the same with a slight difference at the interface level of each router.
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or the comment section if you have any questions.
Remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: