Excel course for beginners - Fourth Lesson

learn if function excel, i want to learn excel beginner course, learn microsoft excel beginners, how to learn excel course for free,computer tutorials
Hello again, dear followers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials blog to a new episode.
Here is the fourth lesson in the series of lessons to learn Excel from scratch for beginners. Microsoft Excel is a pioneer in the field of data processing and carrying out easy and complex calculations, in addition to that, Excel helps you create data tables, and lists...
In this lesson I'll explain to you how to tell Excel to do a specific thing or task when certain conditions that we define ourselves are met, using a function called IF.
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Kindly remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: