How to retrieve phone numbers from Facebook account

How to retrieve phone numbers from Facebook account

Dear visitors, hello and welcome to this post,
Deleting phone numbers by mistake is a common and difficult problem for some, and in today's post, which is an excerpt from a previous episode in which I explained how to retrieve deleted numbers from the phone through Google account as well as through Facebook account, as I also explained hoq to disable the synchronization feature in case you don't want to upload contacts to your Facebook account, the latter provides the ability to disable the feature in an easy way that I explained in the full episode, the latter in which I talked and explained in detail:

- How to recover phone numbers from Facebook
How to retrieve number from gmail, I mean (retrieve contacts from Google account).
- How to disable the synchronization feature. 
- How to delete contacts that have been uploaded to your Facebook account and to your Google account.

To watch the full episode, please click here

And in this excerpt today, I'll explain to you how to recover deleted numbers from Facebook As you know, once you install Facebook app, you give the latter access to your phonebook, so the app will upload all phone numbers and names on your phone to your Facebook account, which provides you with the ability to retrieve phone numbers or return to them later, in this case for example, I mean when deleted by mistake. 

Now I let you discover more from the excerpt in which I explained how to retrieve deleted numbers using Facebook account.


Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive notifications whenever I upload a new episode.
Thank you

Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: