Where do removed files go

where do removed files go, computer tutorials, how can i find a deleted file, how do i find a deleted file, where are deleted files, find removed file
Hello, dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this episode.
If you think that deleting a file or image from your device will rid you of it, then you are wrong.
Where do removed files go? (photos, videos, text files...) And is it possible to recover a file after deleting it? And how is this done? All these questions will be answered in this episode.
Please note:
The episode is from the channel's archive, I re-uploaded it after trying to improve the sound quality as much as possible, and I also made some other technical adjustments. I hope it lives up to your expectations.
Do not hesitate to contact me via my Facebook page if you have any questions, and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Thanks for watching.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: