How to reveal who used your phone without your permission

take a picture of anyone who used your phone without your authorization, computer tutorials, how can i take a picture of someone who used my phone,
Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this episode, in which I'll explain how to take a picture of anyone who used your phone without your permission,using one of the best apps to lock your phone and protect your personal files, you can watch the full episode in which I explained the app in detail via the following link:
Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new video, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Enjoy watching.
Thank you.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: