Recover hacked, stolen facebook account


Hello dear visitors, 

Because I received many inquiries about this topic, which concerns many people, I decided to put this video, which is an excerpt from a previous episode, in which I explained how to recover a Facebook account if it was hacked or if you forgot the email and password

You can watch the full episode here 

But in this excerpt, I'll explain how to recover hacked Facebook account, I mean how to recover a stolen Facebook account depending on the page 

http://facebook.com/hacked

Which is a page from the Facebook website, which enables you to retrieve your Facebook account in case it has been stolen. All you have to do is enter the page and then follow what I explained in the video below, in order to be able to regain access to your Facebook account.

Enjoyable watching

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and turn on the bell so you'll be notified whenever I upload a new episode.

Thank you




No comments: