How to create Gmail account, Google account on the phone easily


Dear readers, hello and welcome to this post, in which I will explain how to create Gmail account in detail, I wanted to talk about this topic because of its importance, it enables the user to benefit from a set of services, such as Play Store, Blogger, Drive...etc.

Basically, what I will explain is how to create Google account on the phone, which will enable us to use the platforms I mentioned above, because theire presence is important in every device.


So, what I'm going to cover in this episode is:

- How to create Google account from the phone to also benefit from an account on Gmail, Drive,    Blogger, Play Store, etc.

- How to delete Google account, and thus delete Gmail account and other related services. 

- How to delete specific service from Google account, such as deleting Gmail account for example.


Please note, the method that I'll adopt in this video also applies to those who are looking for creating second gmail account on the phone


Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell so you'll be notified wheneve I add a new episode.

Thank you for watching.



Computer Tutorials on Facebook


No comments: