How to hide active status on Messenger

computer tutorials, how to hide active status facebook messenger, i want to hide online status messenger, how to hide the active status on messenger,
Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this new episode, through which I'll explain how to hide active status on the Facebook Messenger app, also known as hide active status on Messenger.
The method is ideal for people who only use Messenger app.
If you also use Facebook app, you must do the same on it, the method has already been explained in detail in the episode, which you can watch via the following link:

How to hide my active status on facebook and messenger

Because if you follow my steps for Messenger or Facebook only and not for both of them, you'll still appear as connected if you enter the two apps.
So try to follow my steps for both the them.
Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive the notification whenever I upload a new episode, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Have fun and thanks for watching.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: