How to fix the hard drive

external hard drive not showing up in my computer windows 11, computer tutorials, how can i fix my external hard drive, i need to fix my hard drive
Hello dear viewers and welcome to the episode of this week, through which I'll explain how to repair the external hard drive through a set of measures.
The problem of the hard drive not appearing is considered one of the common problems, especially for external hard disks. Please note, the internal hard disk can be used as an external one, therefore, the solutions that I propose today apply to both types, whether it's an SSD or HDD.
Do not hesitate to contact me via my Facebook page if you have any questions and also do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell in order to receive the notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Have fun watching.
Thank you.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook


No comments: