How to fix your corrupted USB drive

How to fix your corrupted USB drive, how to fix my corrupted usb drive, i need to fix my usb, how to repair my usb flash drive, computer tutorials,
Hello, dear viewers and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to the episode of this week, through which I'll explain to you simple ways to fix your corrupted USB drive.
The problem is that the space of the USB key completely or partially disappears, whether the USB drive is full or empty. Another common problem is the shrinkage of the USB drive.
I'll explain how to solve these problems in detail, I also think that the solution I propose today can fix even other USB drive problems.
Please contact me via my Facebook page if you have any questions, and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Commands used:
list disk
select disk
clean
create partition primary

No comments: