How to hide Instagram active status

how to hide ig active status, how to hide instagram active status, iphone instagram active status, computer tutorials, turn off your active status ig
Hello, dear followers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials channel, and welcome to this episode.
Today I'll explain to you how to hide Instagram's active status, and appear that you are offline even if the Instagram app is open on your device, step by step.
Please note, the method is the same whether you are an Instagram user on Android or iPhone.
Please contact me via my Facebook page if you have any questions. Remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials

No comments: