How to recover a disabled WhatsApp account

recover my banned whatsapp account, computer tutorials, my whatsapp account banned, I want to recover my disabled whatsapp account,
Dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog, hello and welcome to this week's episode.
Your WhatsApp account may be disabled without prior notice, either because you personally violated the terms of use of the application or because a certain person or entity has caused you to violate these terms, and I have previously received this type of inquiry via my Facebook page.
The reasons are many, but the result is the same, and in this episode, I'll explain in detail the reasons that may lead your WhatsApp account to be closed, and I'll also explain how to contact the WhatsApp support team to recover your account.
Don't hesitate to contact me via my Facebook page, or through the comments section if you have any questions. 
Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to receive a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Have fun watching.
Thank you.

Video chapters:
00:00 Reasons why WhatsApp can disable your account
02:01 Advice to prevent your Whatsapp account from getting banned
02:53 How to recover your Whatsapp account

Link to the page through which you can contact the WhatsApp support team:
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: