How to change Instagram to any language

change ig app language, computer tutorials, how to change instagram app language, i want to change instagram language iphone, change ig language
Hello, dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this week's episode.
Today I'll explain to you a simple and easy way to change the language of the Instagram app on your phone, and it's the same method for other devices, I mean if you are using Instagram on Android, iPhone, or tablet.
Please note, I already explained in a previous episode how to hide your active status on Instagram, you can watch that episode through the following link:
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Kindly remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: