How to protect your PayPal account from hackers

how to protect your paypal account from hackers, can someone hack your paypal, how to secure my paypal account, computer tutorials, securing paypal
Hello, dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to the episode of this week. I have previously made various explanations about the PayPal account, which you can watch through the following links:

What is PayPal? And how does it work?

How to create paypal account

Linking your bank card with your Paypal and activating it

how to change paypal account from personal to business

How to delete Paypal account permanently

In this video, I’ll explain to you all possible ways to protect your PayPal account from hacking, which is manifested in:
00:00 Introduction
1:25 Changing the PayPal account password
2:31 Turn on the two-step verification
5:29 Protect your PayPal account through security questions
6:58 Activate the customer service PIN code
8:03 Control the permissions on your PayPal account
9:20 How to use a PayPal account to receive money

Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Kindly remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: