Excel course for beginners - The third lesson

learn sum excel, learn average function excel, learn sum function excel, i want to learn microsoft excel, computer tutorials, excel tutorial formula
Hello again, dear followers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials blog, and welcome to a new episode.
Here is the third lesson of the Excel course for beginners. This program is considered a pioneer in the field of data processing and carrying out easy and complex calculations also, Excel enables you to create data tables, lists, and graphs... In this video, I"ll explain to you how to perform various calculations using functions such as the AVERAGE function and the SUM function, In addition to how to easily copy and duplicate columns.
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Kindly remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: