Learn Excel for beginners - The second lesson

how to learn excel from scratch, how to learn excel from the beginning, excel tutorials from scratch, computer tutorials, learn microsoft excel,
Hello again, dear followers and visitors of the Computer Tutorials blog, and welcome to a new episode.
Here is the second lesson of the Excel course for beginners, this program is considered a pioneer in the field of data processing and carrying out easy and difficult calculations also, Microsoft Excel helps you to create spreadsheets, lists, and graphs...
In this video, I'll explain to you how to make basic calculations and how to create a data table in Excel, I'll also explain how to edit the text in terms of font type, size, and color...
Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or through the comment section if you have any questions.
Kindly remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode. Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: