How to recover your Facebook account if you forgot the password

Computer tutorials, retrieve facebook if you forgot password, how to recover facebook account if you forgot the password, recover my facebook account
Hello, dear honorable visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog, in this episode I'll explain to you how to retrieve a Facebook account if you forget the password, the method is very easy and simple, but I decided to record this episode due to the inquiries I receive via my Facebook page.
By the way, if you have lost your Facebook account and are no longer able to access the email or phone number associated with it, you'll find in the following post a detailed explanation of how to recover your Facebook account if you forgot the password, email, and phone number.

Recover Your Facebook Account Without Email And Phone Number (Update)

Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or the comment section if you have any questions.
Remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode.
Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:
https://www.instagram.com/computer_tutorials
Computer Tutorials on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ALMODAWANA.ALMA3LOUMATIA

No comments: