Why would a WhatsApp account be deleted

 whatsapp account is disabled, my whatsapp account is banned, computer tutorials, why whatsapp account could be disabled, why whatsapp could ban you

Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog, and welcome to a new episode.
Today I"ll explain to you the reasons that could lead to the deletion of your WhatsApp account without prior notice, this may happen sometimes even without your knowledge, I mean even if you didn't violate any of the terms of use, and I have already received this kind of inquiries through my Facebook page.
I'll let you discover the rest of the details in the video.
You can watch the full episode through the following link:

How to recover a disabled WhatsApp account

Feel free to contact me via my Facebook page or the comment section if you have any questions. Remember to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get a notification whenever I upload a new episode. Now you can also contact me via my Instagram account through the following link:

No comments: