How to spot a fake or scam website easily and in detail

computer tutorials, methods to spot scam website, how can i spot scam websites, how do i spot scam websites, how to use trustpiot to spot scam website
Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this this episode, which is an excerpt from a previous one in which I explained ways to make money on the Internet without investing any amount.
You can watch the full episode via the following link:

Good ways to make money online without investing

In this episode, I will explain to you a simple and very effective way to detect and spot scam websites and platforms, because working online is not easy, and unfortunately I get many messages from my followers via my Facebook page about being scammed unfortunately, so be careful.
The website I used in the video is the famous one:
https://trustpilot.com/

In addition to other measures and tips to ensure the credibility of the website before working in it, I'll let you discover them through this video.
Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get the notification whenever I upload a new episode, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Have fun and thanks for watching.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: