What is PayPal? And how does it work?


Hello dear visitors and followers of the Computer Tutorials blog and welcome to this episode.
Who never heard of PayPal or the PayPal service?
If it's the case for you dear viewers, and you're looking for a definition of PayPal and the way it works, you are watching the video that will answer your question, and in which I will talk briefly about the definition of PayPal, and the services that PayPal provides in addition to way it works:
Also, if you are wondering:
- How do I use a PayPal account?
- How is PayPal used?
- How do I open a PayPal account in detail?
I invite you, to watch the full episode via the following link:
How to create Paypal account in detail

In which I explained in detail:
- How to create a PayPal account from the phone.
- How to change PayPal account from personal to business.
- How to link your card with your PayPal account.
- How to permanently delete PayPal account.
Do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions, and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell to get the notification whenever I upload a new video.
Thank you for watching.
Computer Tutorials on Facebook

No comments: